- Resistance to FPGAs, weaknesses in cryptonight and general cryptonight-heavy design
- [Community debate] Should Ryo be open-source or source-available?
- [Community debate] Let's talk about the development funding pt.1 / pt.2
- Monero seed "encryption" is vulnerable to known-plaintext key recovery
- Blowing the lid off Sumokoin scam
- Stopping Verge-like offline timestamp attacks with Poisson probability check Security series write-ups by Fireice_uk:
- pt.1 - Hiding your IP while using Ryo or other Cryptonotes
- pt.2 - Tracing Cryptonote ring signatures using external metadata