What is "camel distribution" and how is it different than XMR or BTC?
Ryo's block reward changes every 6-months following a "Camel" distribution model. Our emission scheme is inspired by real-world mining production like of crude oil, coal etc. that is often slow at first, accelerated in the next few years before declined and depleted. However, the emission path of Ryo is generally not far apart from what of Bitcoin.
How about development path/team for Ryo?
Ryo wants to be a cryptocurrency that can be used easily by normal users, not only developers, so we'll focus on:
- Developing GUI wallets for both desktop and mobile along with online wallet for beginners.
- Working with payment gateways to make RYO a viable cryptocurrency accepted widely among merchants.
- Keeping improvement in coin security, untraceability and privacy.
Core developers: @Fireice_uk, @psychocrypt
PR Team: @Kesior, Soapy Fresh
Why should I invest in Ryo?
- Ryo was created with long-term vision in mind. The coin emission path is quite similar to Bitcoin with (majority of) coins to be distributed in 20 years.
- Ryo has very high privacy settings that is suitable for all high confidential transactions as well as for value storage without being traced, monitored or identified. In the long run, we believe these characteristics will pay off as crypto attacks become more sophisticated with much greater computation power in future.
- Ryo has good reservation for development and bases on Monero which is being very actively developed.
Do you have any relationship with The Monero Project?
No. While we have full respect for all core developers of The Monero Project who are competent, open and smart, however, we've never had opportunity to contribute anything to Monero yet (we hope we will).